Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Smart Fall Plait

It that time of the year when protective styles are your best friend. You will need all the moisture possible and that is why over the weekend I did my protective plaits.
Today's hairstyle is quite simple and versatile. All I did was a bun in the back and a sweeping bang to the front.
While organizing my fall/winter clothes this weekend, I came across this Uniqlo high low printed dress.
It's pretty sheer so I wore this Zara leggings. I thought I would dress it up making it appropriate for the cooler weather we are having.
I singed my waist with a broad belt from Nine West and this statement ring bracelet.
To add some drama to the dress I buttoned it half way and folded the sides under the belt.
This H&M pleather jacket added the extra edge to the outfit.
I took my Baginc studded bag and wore a pair of black H&M pumps and ANAP earrings.
Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hair styles, hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips. Until, tomorrow stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

6 comments:

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...