Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Curls to the End

Oh!!!! It's Wednesday already. I'm loving how the days are going by quickly. 
This weekend will be Fashion Nightout here in Japan and I can't wait to go shoot some footage. Talk about weekend, this is one of the hairstyles I wore over the weekend. 
I was still sporting my curls. So this is the end of my curls until next time. Loved them and loved how the held up. This hairstyle is pretty simple. 
All I did was to put my hair in a ponytail, let the hair fall to the front and pinned where necessary. 
It was that simple and quick. 
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a Bershka skater skirt, Armani Exchange tank, Steve Madden wedges, Louis Vuitton bag, H&M bracelet and skinny belt, Forever21 necklace and LIPS earrings.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie Friend to get trendy air styles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips. 
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your hair. Your outfit is cute as well. There is something very fresh, soft & vintage looking about the whole look. I wish I could experience fashion night in Japan. Sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Latoya. Where are you located if you don't mind me asking?

      Delete
  2. I live in Houston, Texas. I'm a southern girl to my bones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so interesting blog. You are best listing knowledge provide at this site. I am very excited read this nice article.
    Healthy Hair Houston TX

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...