Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall in Transition

Today's outfit is a transitional piece that is suitable for summer and fall. I wanted a hairstyle that was going to compliment the outfit as well as the bag and opted for this style.
I think it is very edgy and goes perfect with the vest and bag. All I did was a semi-basket weaving at the back and created a faux braid bang.
Here are a few more pictures of the style.
I wore a vintage vest that I picked up at a Thrift store,
Baginc studded bag,
LIPS earrings, Citizen watch, Tiffany & Co bracelet, Topshop ring
and Jessica Simpson ankle boots.
Here is the tutorial for the hairstyle as well as Outfit of the Day;

Thank you so much for reading. I will be hosting a giveaway for a similar bag in this post on my Youtube channel stay tuned for details.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

10 comments:

  1. This style is edgy. Alot of people try to rock it & don't pull it off. It looks great on you. The dress, boots & the ear rings go perfectly with the hair style. What a fly look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Latoya for the kind comments as usual.

      Delete
  2. you are fucking up that first picture! I LOVE IT!!! Lord you are gorgeous my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" is made of thousend of blogs from 155 countries. If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - you look just like the lead singer from the Noisettes, Shingai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Need to compare the pictures

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...