Monday, September 10, 2012

Fashion Night Out Japan 2012

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. I had an eventful weekend between hair appointments and Fashion Night Out.
If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen some of the pictures of my hair and outfit already.


I did a classic updo because I think it worked best for the outfit that I wore. If you would like to achieve this hairstyle in your hair you can checkout the tutorial below from my Youtube channel.
I loved the outfit I put together for the event. I wanted a chic effortless look.
I wore a H&M lace skater skirt with a Bershka bodysuit. I kept the accessories very simple and wore very dainty and feminine pieces.
Multicolored heart Forever21 necklace, Citizen oversized watch, LIPS triangular earrings, Salvatore Ferragamo belt and Zara clutch.


 I added a Zara blazer and H&M ankle boots to complete my look.

Here are a few pictures I took with some fans at Fashion Night Out Japan.
Thank you for reading. Remember the giveaway for the studded bag featured in Friday's blog post is still open on my Youtube channel. Click below to see how you can win it.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...