Monday, September 17, 2012

HaIr In ChIlL mOdE

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you had a great weekend. I had a very lazy weekend. I guess I had too much time on my hand. All I did was spa, gym, record videos, go grocery shopping and sleep.
Wanted to head out but was not in the mood for it. Any how, this was the hairstyle today minus the lipstick when  I went to the electronics store and supermarket.
Wanted a very simple updo to match my laid back outfit. I do have a tutorial for this look that I will be uploading real soon. The hairstyle is very quick and simple.
To beat the heat this afternoon, I wore this stripped tank from the Gap. It racerback and also silk and cotton blend so it's perfect for the weather.
I paired the top with this blue shorts from H&M. Loving the color contrast.

As you guys know I love color and so I went for these Nine West pink jeweled flats. I think they add a nice highlight to the outfit.
Recently, my Alexander Wang Rocco inspired bag from Baginc.com is my everyday bag. Love the versatility of it.
My accessories were very minimal and I only wore this collar style necklace from Forever21.
This is the completed look. Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, haircare tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the hair & I would definately wear the outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...