Monday, September 24, 2012

If I wErE a BoY wrap style

Hey Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. It was a wet one here in Japan and I stayed in on Saturday but went out on Sunday for a bit. 
In the morning, I washed my hair and braided it because I was tired of the straight hair. When I was heading out my hair was still wet and I did not want to put it up because it would get a stench so I opted for this style. 


All I did was use a cotton scarf to make a "hat" and allowed my plaits to fall. 
The scarf is from H&M and you can see the pieces as well as others from my haul video below. 
I wanted an androgynous look so I opted to wear this green cargo pants from Hollister 
with this Forever21 cropped pants and Gap boots. 
As for accessories, I wore a collar necklace from Mango and my Citizen watch as well as my Coach sling bag.
Here are a few pictures of the look.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
 Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm still a bit of a tomboy myself so I would definately wear this. The colors are great & the scarf is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Latoya. I like to channel the inner boy sometimes.

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...