Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Plaits & Coils

Friday, September 28, 2012

Plaits & Coils

TGIF!!!! This week was a very hectic one and I am so happy the weekend is here so I can put up my feet.
This weekend is going to be a very busy one and I started preparing for it by trying to find a hairstyle as well as an outfit to wear to the natural hair meet up here in Tokyo.
This is the hairstyle I came up with. It is very intricate and I am in love with it. I still have my protective plaits because I had no time to take them down so I've decided to just style them.
The hairstyle is basically two rolls in the back and then some coils in the front. Will try to record a tutorial for the look. Here are a few more pictures of the style.
I may wear this outfit to the meet up tomorrow if it is not too nippy. I could always pair it with some opaque tights if the weather is funky.
This look is very sexy yet edgy. I am wearing a pair of GAP silk shorts paired with this leopard Forever21 body suit.


As for my accessories I mixed both silver and gold tones. I am wearing bracelets from Bershka and Forever21, necklace from Forever21, Prada skinny belt, LIPS triangular earring, Christian Dior clutch and my Citizen watch.
I added this H&M pleather jacket to give it  a tougher look and to keep the sexiness I wore these nude pumps from Steve Madden.
Here is the completed look.
Hope you all have a great weekend. Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

6 comments:

  1. Omg! Such class! I love this hairstyle. Very, very classy. The outfit is jazzy too. Wow, such sophistication!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is phenomenal. Can't wait for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am in the process of editing the tutorial.

      Delete
  3. Okay...love!...I did not expect the back...Have to learn how to do this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Will be posting a tutorial soon.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...