Thursday, September 20, 2012

Question of the Day


Question

What grid pattern do you recommend when starting locks?


Grid pattern? What's that? When I started my locks, I did not think of a grid pattern the only thing I knew was that I wanted them small and neat. Now I realize that it is very important to the overall look of your locks. With my clients,  I usually ensure there is a concise grid pattern when I do their hair because I think it looks neater when groomed. 

There are many grid patterns you can use; 
1) the square: which is the most popular
2) the diamond: which if you have thinner hair will make you hair appear fuller 
3) triangular: which is less popular

These are things that should be discussed in your consultation with your loctician before starting your locks. Make sure to do your research because once you are locked it hard to correct a mistake like your grid pattern.

To ensure you maintain a concise and neat grid pattern, be very meticulous when you get your hair groomed. Make sure the loctician don't combine your locks especially if you have really small locks.  They tend to do this because the more locks you have the longer it will take them to groom your hair.

Hope this was helpful and answered the question. If you have any questions, queries and or concerns please leave them in the comment box or email Jungle Barbie at synethiae@gmail.com.

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...