Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Requested Date Night hairstyle and Outfit (under $60)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Requested Date Night hairstyle and Outfit (under $60)

Hey Barbies and Kens!!! So I was asked by one of my blog readers to create a date night hairstyle as well as an outfit to go with the hairstyle for her anniversary. She also requested the look to be under $60 as she is on a budget. This is the hairstyle look I came up with.
All I did was to create a semi bang at the front, roll and tuck the rest of my hair. I think this is an effortless elegant look that will bring any outfit a notch up.
I paired the look with minimal accessories and wore this drop earring from H&M. I think the look looks more sophisticated with less accessories.
I choose this H&M peplum style bodycon dress because the silhouette I think it is flattering on any body size and shape. If you want to exaggerate or define your waist you may add a belt of a contrasting color or pattern.

To add some character to the dress, I played with different shades of blue/green. The metallic Coach clutch and the color-blocked Zara pumps makes the outfit pop.
This is the breakdown of the entire look;
Dress---300yen
Shoes---2990yen
Earrings---100yen
Clutch---$20USD about 2000yen
I was under budget YEAH!!!!!
I thought it would be fun as well so I did a fashion challenge on Youtube that was created by Allthingsfabulous101. You can see the video above. How would you rate the entire look? I can't wait to read your comments.
Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend if you would like to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

6 comments:

  1. Wowzers! You look like a million bucks. Can I just say you are dressed to kill. I am digging that red dress. It screams sexy & sophistication. I like the hair style as well you can wear it for many occassions. I can see myself with this look on date night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Latoya. Yes girl you are right you can wear this dress for many different occasions just change the shoe and accessories.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love the look! I know it's simple but can you show how to create the hairstyle? I have short/medium length hair. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sure I can do that for you. Stay tuned to my Youtube.com/pecadora99 channel.

      Delete
  3. Nice hair style i think this the americen style
    i like it very much
    meta slim
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...