Friday, September 14, 2012

Short Fall

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! I am so excited it is the weekend because it is a long one for us here in Japan.
Today I went on a go see and this was the hairstyle and outfit I wore. When selected, I will be modeling sports wear. Anyhoo, here's the hairstyle.
The hairstyle is a little intricate because I wanted a ponytail with some character.
I was asked to show my legs as well as my arms so I opted for this outfit.
Seeing that my Levi's cutoff are a little short, I wore this Zara blazer to give it a more polish and sophisticated look.
At first I paired the look with a black tank but then I hurriedly changed to this white Mango racerback. I think it brightened up the outfit and loved the look.
 As for my accessories, I wore a braided linked necklace from Forever21, chunky mixed metal bracelet from Bershka, Forever21 flower earrings and skinny belt.
To add some edge to the outfit, I wore some Asos ankle boots and took my Baginc studded bag.
This is the completed look.
Thank you for reading. Got to run, until Monday stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

8 comments:

  1. this look is SICK!!!!!!LOVE IT! esp the edgey shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! This a very fresh look. I love your hair. It look so clean & is growing so well. Your hair styles that you create are always so versatile. The out fit is so cool. You really made those shorts look classy, which is hard to with short shorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Latoya you always have some positive comments. Appreciated.

      Delete
  3. By the way, good luck on your go see!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...