Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Studs, Curls and Fringe

This is a simple hairstyle showcasing my curls as they will be no longer as I will be washing my hair soon.
These are 3 weeks old curls. Can you believe it? I am about to wash my hair because it is long overdue. Here are a few pictures of the style. Very simple and quick to do.
I thought this Zara maxi dress complemented the hairstyle well. It has a semi-bohemian look with the beads and fringes.
It's a pretty long and flowy dress so, in order to accentuate my figure I added this neon and neutral belt from Bershka.
Did I mention that this maxi dress has 2 pockets. I love dresses with pockets. Originally I paired my outfit with my large Zara shoppers tote
but then I got this one in the mail and carried it instead.
I will be having a giveaway on my channel for a similar bag. So if you are not subscribed to my Youtube channel you can do so here..
I wore no accessories with this outfit because I thought there was a lot going on already. This is the completed look.

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful style series of curls. Can't wait to see what you do next with your curls. By the way, your dress is beautiful. Great color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and will have to part with them soon. I'll be doing them again real soon. Thank you Love

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh! i cant believe those curls are still there and looking so good... my curls never last that long.... that's great though... sorry you have to wash it.... and i absolutely love the look....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup they looked as if I just did them. I will be doing them again. Thank you Love.

      Delete
  3. Please, please, please tell us the secret behind getting your retwist and curls to last more than a week!

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...