Monday, September 3, 2012

SynI the Modern Day Empress

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!!!!! So as you can see,I am still rocking my curls. 
Wanted to wash my hair over the weekend but I was a little nasal and opted not to. I  think I'll do it today instead. 
Here is a very simple hairstyle I wore on the weekend when I met with one of my girlfriend.
All I did was sleek the root of my hair and used  the curls to make a semi angular messy bun and added a scarf. Very very easy to do. Here are a few pictures of the hairstyle.
The outfit I wore was very comfortable and I have been dying to wear this dress since I purchased it 2 years ago from the GAP. 
I love it because the silhouette is a cross between a dress and a harem pants. Also, the shape of the top portion is quite unique.
I paired it with blues and pinks just to add some color  to the outfit. 
As you guys may know I hate wearing all black without adding some color. I wore these pink fish scale Steve Madden gladiators to add some texture to the outfit. 
As for my accessories, I wore blue Forever21 flower earrings, bangle, ring and bag and a Mango collar. Enjoy the completed look.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips. 
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Luv, luv the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did you use to lay down your edges? your hair looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the Organic Root Stimulator Edge Control. Thank you

      Delete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...