Thursday, October 4, 2012

Crinkles cropped with Turquoise

It's Thursday already? I am so excited looking forward to the weekend because it will be a long one. Today, I did some errand running and wore this very simple hairstyle and casual comfy outfit.
Still sporting my crinkles and all I did was a side sweep and allowed the crinkles to fall. On the weekend I will try to do a few looks with my crinkles. Stay tuned for that. Here are a few flicks of my hair.


I am in love with my outfit because it is super casual yet chic. I paired this Forever21 cropped top that I showcased in the haul below.
This American Eagle jeggings goes perfect with the top.
As for my accessories, I took this clutch from Forever21, and wore a Forever21 necklace, Mango earring and Bershka bangles.
The look was completed with my turquoise Zara metallic flats.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative .
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Hot!! I'm a sucker for a ponytail. I love the simplicity of this style & how you gave it a kinda of edgy look by swooping it to the side. I'm feeling your outfit too. It reminds me of the music videos from the 80's (hip hop & rock). You look fly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl. This is one of my go to hairstyles when I am in a hurry.

      Delete

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...