Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Crinkles Peplum and Plum

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Crinkles Peplum and Plum

Today's hairstyle and outfit is a request from one of my blog reader. I was asked to create an on trend inexpensive date night look. I managed to score the look for 6177 yen.
The hairstyle was very simple. All I did was to take hair from the sides tied them at top of my head and then braiding to the left side of my head and wrap some hair around it and pin.
The style was very simple and fitting for the outfit.
Metallic, peplum and and berry colors are big for fall so I thought I would capitalize on the trend. I choose this Grass metallic peplum top which I picked up  2 years ago in Macy's. I paid $9.99 I think but it was on sale. Peplum tops are flattering on any body shape and size so I thought it wold be perfect.
The top has an unexpected back which makes it sexy yet classy. I paired it with this burgundy bodycon skirt from  Forever21 (780yen).
A pair of ankle boots add some extra excitement to dresses or skirts and that is why I paired the look with these Jessica Simpson boots via Macy's ($39.99).
As for accessories, I paired this clutch which I made ($0), spiked bangle set (199+149yen), necklace (149yen) and earrings (99yen) from Forever21.
These pieces I featured in a jewelry haul on my Youtube channel.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

8 comments:

  1. Wow! You look awsome! This is such a soft and feminine look but it demands attention. Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. I have gym bag packed and ready to hit the gym after work. Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Love. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across your blog via youtube and I must say I am in awe. You look fabulous and your hair is just beautiful. I AM SO INSPIRED TO LOC MY HAIR AFTER WATCHING YOUR VIDEOS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support and compliments Tinuke. I feel so happy when I hear that I inspire someone through my hair. Yeah!!!! You should. Let me know if you did make the step

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...