Friday, October 12, 2012

Crinkles Sported with Ease

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!! So, this morning I was running a little late for my students Sports Day. I was on the phone chatting with my sister and completely lost track of the time. I had my hair to style, eat breakfast and get dressed in 30 minutes. Everything gonna fit cause all is very important to moi.
I came up with this hairstyle on the fly and like the look of it. This is very simple and quick and you can  show off your crinkles from your braid out. Want to recreate this hairstyle with your own hair? See the tutorial below.

Today's outfit is very comfy and casual because my school must think I am the female Usain Bolt and schedule me for quite a few events.
They were working with a pink/coral color scheme and that is why I wore this coral top from American Eagle.
I paired it with some dark blue skinny denim from Hollister and a pair of sneakers from pony. I kept the accessories to a minimal and wore my hat ring from Forever21 shown in this haul as well as a pair of flower studs from Forever21.

So wanted to take a clutch but had way too much to take and opted for my Zara mens tote bag.
I brought this pleather jacket from H&M but did not wear it as the event was held indoors.
I also took my sunnies but did not wear it much for the same reason as the jacket.
This was me this morning literally. Thank you for reading. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Love the hair style! Those abs are killer girl. You look like a fitness guru.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!! Please don't make my head grow any bigger

      Delete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...