Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Essential Hair Products

Source
Fall/winter is the time your hair hate the most. This is because the air is very dry and tend to rob your hair of its moisture. I made a video detailing some of the essentials products you may use in your hair during the Fall/ Winter. To see my recommended essentials, you may watch the video below.
What products would consider your essentials for the Fall/Winter? Looking forward to see your essentials. If you have any questions and or queries please leave them in the comment box or email Jungle Barbie at synethiae@gmail.com.

Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel for more step by step instructions on how to create the styles featured on my blog. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...