Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall with Unexpected Twists

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! I am excited that it is the weekend because I can get a chance to rest. This week was very hectic for me.
As I mentioned on Facebook, I washed my hair on Monday. I did the protective twists and I am still loving them. Will be taking them down soon and sport my crinkles.
Today's hairstyle is very intricate and works perfect with my twists. I did a series of flat twists on the sides and a sweeping bang at the front.
 I completed my hairstyle by wearing this oversized distressed Forever21 sweater and chunky necklace,
H&M ankle boots, Uniqlo printed pants
Zara bag, ANAP button earrings and Gucci shades.
This is the complete look.
Thank you for reading. Hope you have a great weekend. Here is the tutorial for this look.
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How cool are you?! I dig every thing about this look. Luv the outfit & the hair is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...