Monday, October 29, 2012

Jungle Barbie meets Woody

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!!! To my blog readers in the Northeastern US, hope you are safe and warm. On the weekend, I went to a Halloween event and I went as Woody. 

I did to want to spend much on. Costume seeing that it was a kiddies party. I went through my closet and saw that I could put together an outfit and would only need a hat to go with it. The hat was 100 yen and my outfit was complete. Because I was wearing a hat, my hairstyle had to be very simple here the low low ponytail. Here are a few pictures. Hope you all had a great Halloween.


Top & Vest----H&M
Jeggings---American Eagle
Boots & Jacket---Zara
Bag----Baginc.com
Necklace---Bershka
Earrings---ANAP
Belt---French Connection

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I feel like you did this post just for me. Being that I'm from Houston and all. Lol! You look fabulous! This is how the black jazzy cowgirls dress during the rodeo. You really worked this look.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...