Monday, October 8, 2012

LeFt EyE

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! I must say I had a great weekend wish it could be like this all weekend. Oh well, a girl can dream right?
As you can see I am still wearing my crinkles and they are still tight. I wanted to show them off and did this very simple hairstyle because I was in a rush to head out.
All I swept all my hair to the front to cover my left eye and pinned in place to keep it from moving. You can choose to wear it on whatever side you want.
Loving the look. I wanted an effortless outfit to go with my hairstyle. Loving the weather it the perfect balance. I wish it could stay this way for a long time.
This is the outfit I chose to pair with my hairstyle. I think it is the perfect casual sexy chic look. The geometric Forever21 bodycon skirt channels the sexiness while the slightly oversized Gap tee ties in the casual casual look.
To see the skirt as well as a few other pieces that I will be styling in future post you may view the video below.
I wore no accessories because I wanted a very very simple outfit. Have you ever have one of those days?
Seeing that fall is in the air, I wore this chic ankle boots from H&M. I think it tie in perfectly with the look. I like the effortless look it brings to the outfit.
I took my studded Baginc bag with the outfit to complete the look.
 This is the completed look with the shoes and bag.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie friend to get more trendy hairstyles, hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...