Monday, October 1, 2012

Meet the Crinkles

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope your weekend was great. Mine was a little busy with hairstyling as well as I went to a Natural Hair Meet up. Speaking of which, I wore the hairstyle from my Friday post. When I got home I took down my plaits and these are the crinkles I am sporting.
Did a really simple hairstyle because I was a little worn from the travel as well as I recorded a bunch of Youtube videos.
This was the outfit that I ended up wearing to the event. The top, necklace and leggings are from Forever21.
It was a little chilly so, I wore this H&M blazer and Steve Madden pumps. All these pieces were shown in my recent haul.
Got this tee shirt goody bag from the event which I thought was different and I love.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you had a wonderful time at the Natural Hair Meet. As always your outfit & hairstyle gave you a very polished look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. It was a nice change for me. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Love the crinkles. Of course the outfit is hot and I'm in love with those shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...