Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Emotions

Source
Hey Barbies and Kens!!!! I know I might be late but I came across this very cool website myemotions.com. I have always wanted to add emotions to my tweets and Facebook post but did not know how to. I was browsing one of my subbies twitter page and saw the emotion and asked her how she did it and was referred to twitter smileys from myemoticons.com. So if you want to spice up your facebook post and or tweets check them out.

Sorry it's a little random for my blog but I thought it might come in handy for someone. Thank you for reading. Until, tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Really cool although I don't have a facebook nor a twitter account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use it with google or Firefox so you good.

      Delete

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...