Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Deep Conditioner for your Hair

Source
I love fall because of the weather, delicious food, fruits and vegetables. Pumpkin is one of my favourite; I make soups, drinks, tea and even a hair mask. I was reading Mbele TV Facebook page or African Naturals Facebook page and saw this Pumpkin Deep conditioner. I washed my hair on Monday tried it and loved it. I want to share the recipe with you. Let me know in the comment box if you have tried it and how you like it.

Things You will Need
Pumpkin
Yogurts
Natural Oils
Honey


How to prepare the ingredients

You can canned pumpkin but I boiled mine. If you do make sure you allow it to cool before you puree it.
1) Add pumpkin, yogurt, honey and Natural Oil of your choice into a blender.
2) Puree until you get a very thick creamy consistency.

NB: Amount of the product depends on the length and thickness of your hair.

How to use the Product

1) After shampooing your hair, add the pumpkin deep conditioner. To make it easy to apply, it best to section your hair.
2) Add a steam cap for about 20 to 30 minutes.
3) Rinse out with lukewarm water.
4) Conditioner is option.

Will try to record a video the next time I do it.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn row on Medium Length Locs

I have been experimenting with my locs ever since I cut them. For this summer, I want to do as many funky styles as possible and today I w...