Thursday, October 11, 2012

Question of the Day



Question of the  Day

How often do you co-wash your locks?

What is co-washing?

Co-washing is the short for conditioner washing. Co-washing is the process where by you use a conditioner to was your hair instead of a shampoo with the primary reason being the addition of moisture.

Why co-wash?

Co-washing should never replace shampooing your hair. It is a process that should be used to add moisture especially if you have dry hair. You may choose to do it in between your washing routine. For locks I can see this being very tedious because if you do this very often you will have to retwist your roots and increase the possibility of build up.

On to the question, "How often do I co-wash my locks". The answer is  I DON'T.  I don't think it is necessary for my hair. If my hair is dry and needs moisture, I have a moisturizing routine that I use. You may watch it below to see the steps and products I use. I think the process is better suited for natural hair in it loose state and not locks.

If you have any questions queries or concerns, please leave them in the comment box below or email Jungle Barbie at synethiae@gmail.com.

Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I'm not into the co-washing or even cleansing conditioner thing. How do I become a Barbie friend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the left side of the blog you will see Jungle Barbie Friends below that there is a link that says join this site click on it and follow the instructions. Thank you for your interest in becoming a Barbie friend.

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...