Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Question of the Day

Question

How do I get rid of bumps on my locks?

This was a question from one of my Youtube subscribers. I will address the question here as well because I think people can learn from my response.


There are two things you can do;
1) Palm roll your locks especially when you wash it. It's best to palm roll your hair when it's wet.
2) Trim/shave the locks. This process should be done carefully because we don't want to take off too much and make our locks break. Also, we don't want to cut off our lock.


Hope this helps. Thank you for reading. If you have any questions queries and or concrns, leave them below or email Jungle Barbie at synethiae@gmail.com.

Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...