Monday, October 15, 2012

Sleek bun and a Wide Legged Trousers

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope you had a great weekend. I had a good one.
I went to an event held for a few of my past students and their parents. For these occasions, I always try to have a very simple polished look and hence the simple classic bun.
The bun went perfect with my makeup look as well as my outfit. I used my crinkles and loosely tucked them under to create the hair look.
As always I think the look looks more polished with neat edges so, I sleeked mine down with the Organic Root Stimulator egde control and a little Ecostyler gel.
 For my outfit, I wore this button down blouse from Uniqlo. If you remembered I featured the dress to this shirt in one my blog post.
I love the colors in the shirt because it can be worn during any season.
I chose to wear it buttoned all the way up and added a Forever21 collar necklace.
I paired the top with a pair of wide legged trousers from Miami Heat and added a Ninewest belt for a more polished look.
I completed my accessories by wearing a purple Kenneth Cole watch and a black large stone ring from Mango,
Baginc.com studded bag and some pointed pumps.
Here's the completed look which is suitable for the office as well.
Thank you for watching. Please checkout my Youtube channel for more step by step instructions on how to create the hair styles featured on my blog.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

7 comments:

  1. You look great! You captured the look of a hip & classy teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do look like the classy teacher. I love how you represent us well in Japan. Beautiful, proud, and Black. Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl you are always looking so damn good! I met a girl named synethia today. I was like wow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear. Wow!!!! Where is she from? Do you know?

      Delete
  4. Girl this whole look is absolutely stunning, I love the outfit and simple hair do, all my style!! ^_^( gotta try that bun and not mess it up haha)

    What do you do for your brows, they are very natural looking!

    ReplyDelete

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...