Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Vponsale Dressed with a Classic Up Do

No I did not get married. I have to say this because accidentally while uploading my pictures to iphoto, one was posted on Facebook.
I got lots of messages. I got this dress to review from Vponsale. Seeing that the dress was a bit much I went for a classic updo with a bang.
I wore a strappy studded Lamb sandals, Forever21 earrings, gifted Rose gold bracelet, dainty necklace from my online store.
Thank you for reading. Please check out my review for the dress below.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
SYn

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this dress loos good on you.
    http://casperever.blogspot.com/ This is my blog, also about fashion.

    ReplyDelete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...