Friday, November 30, 2012

Barbie in the Spotlight: Rasta Child Lewis

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!!! I am so excited the weekend is here even though it going to be busy. I am trying to feature one of my Barbies per week. This week's Barbie in the Spotlight is one of my Facebook Barbies, Rasta Child Lewis. She did this gorgeous hairstyle which I am in love with.

If you tried any of  my hairstyles or would like to be a Barbie in the Spotlight, email pictures of your of your hairstyle to synethiae@gmail.com, tag me on Facebook and Instagram.

Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get step be step instructions on how to recreate the hairstyle featured on Jungle Barbie. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. This hairstyle wicked girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUV DIS, MIGHT HAVE 2 TRY DAT ... I know you will be doing a tutorial on it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...