Beanie: Lazy Day Hair Styling

Today was a nice day here in Japan and I did my errand run. I have those moments when I do not feel like styling my hair and today was one such day.
I wanted a comfortable relaxed look and so I went for this blue H&M beanie.
To complete my relaxed look, I wore a Bershka tank,
Zara leggings, Steve Madden knee high boots
Baginc.com bag, Topshop and Forever21 necklace and ANAP.
Will be having a giveaway for this bag on my Youtube channel so if you would like to enter click here for the rules.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to checkout my Youtube channel for step by step instructions on how you can achieve the hairstyle featured here in your own hair.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

Comments

  1. I like this look. This reminds me of something Lauryn Hill would've worn in her lock era. It's a fashionable rasta look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Latoya. I was told that. This is my hairstyle when I don't want to style ma hair

      Delete
  2. aire bra said.....
    aaahh thats are amazing pics, i am too much inspired, amazing style amazing dress, nice steps,,,, dear keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Aire Bra. Will try to Love.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products