Monday, November 19, 2012

Brightening Up a Gloomy Day

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was horrible and I hope the week ahead with be better.
On Saturday it was rainy and cold and I had a spa appointment which was too late to cancel so, I had to go.
Due to the rain, I did not want to wear my hair down so, I went for this high bun and placed this scarf  from Mango around it to conceal my messy edges.
I wore this plaid Gap shirt with an orange Zara pants.
Seeing that the look was pretty casual I wanted a statement piece and went for this bib from Zara. I also paired it with a pair of leather and gold hoops from Bershka and H&M color blocked ring.
I took my Zara tote because I think it will not get damaged in the rain.
Critters/Wellies are a must in the rainy weather so I wore this pair from Jcrew. I also sported my Gap umbrella which I regretted taking because it was of no good.
Uniqlo coat and stole as well as this Forever21 skinny belt completed the look.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get notified when I post a new video as well as to help you recreate the styles featured on the blog.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...