Monday, November 5, 2012

Crinkled Coated: The Highs and Lows of the weekend

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. This past weekend was a busy one but I survived. I had a few hair appointments to keep me busy. This was my look on Saturday. 
It was colder than usual  during the morning when I was leaving so, I had to alter my outfit. I wanted to be as comfortable as possible because I was traveling far as well as I would be standing for a long time. I swept my hair to the side and put on this black hat from the Gap. This is a very simple casual style that takes less than a minute to achieve.
As for my outfit, I wore this high low sweater from a random Boutique, Uniqlo coated pants, Gucci sunnies
Topshop necklaces, Zara boots, Baginc studded bag, 
Uniqlo stole and Zara coat. 
Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube Channel to get step by step instructions on the hairstyles featured on the blog.

XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...