Monday, November 12, 2012

Double Bun

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. On Sunday, I got a chance to attend the Design Fest here in Japan for the first time. It is the biggest Design Fest in Asia and people come from all over the world to buy, vend and also watch.
The venue was very large as well as there were many booths and events so I went for a casual comfortable look. It was also cold and rainy so I had to factor in those conditions as well when choosing my hairstyle and outfit. I attempted the double bun for the first time because I am used to doing the single one. It did not come out as I wanted it but I rocked it with confidence anyway. For this hairstyle I will have to use the bun makers to form the buns nicely. Anyhoo, here are some pictures of the hairstyle.
This was the outfit I wore. Uniqlo floral pants with a H&M sweater, 
brown oxfords, 
Baginc bag, Forever21 and Topshop necklaces, Moschino watch and Forever21 earrings.
Remember I currently have a giveaway going on for the bag featured in this outfit of the day. See the video below for the rule on how to enter. Rules are pretty simple.
Thank you for reading. I'll be posting more pictures from the event on my Instagram and facebook  as well as I'll be posting videos on my Youtube channel.  Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. A bond with a twist. How creative! Love the outfit. All together it's a great look.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...