Friday, November 23, 2012

I am Back........

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope all my US Barbies and Kens had a great Thanksgiving.
Sorry I was MIA for a while but I was having internet problems and had to get it sorted out with my Apartment company. It's up and running so I am back in business.
It seems as if I have no luck with electronics first it was my internet now it's my cell phone. Today, I went to the have my phone checked out but had a 2 hour wait time and could not be bothered to wait. This is the style I wore as my hair needs washing as well as it was cold outside.
My outfit I put together in about 5 minutes because I wanted to make it to the store before they closed.
I wore this pink cowl neck sweater from Rampage along with a pair of DKNY skinny dark blue denim and long necklace from Forever21.
I added this printed H&M coat for added warmth, H&M silver hoops and GAP boots
This Baginc.com bag was the perfect size for my outfit.
Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel for tutorials on how to recreate the styles featured on the blog.
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...