Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Jungle Barbie Spin on a Classic Updo

On Sunday I was thinking of going to a brunch but when I checked the time I would not make it to my pilates class on time so, I went to my class (have been slacking and it is more important). I got dressed without thinking the time through.
The weather was warmer than Saturday so I put together this outfit as well as the hairstyle. This hairstyle was inspired by this picture I came across on the internet. What do you think of the hairstyle?
The outfit consisted of a Forever21 lace skirt, body suit and necklace, ANAP button earrings, H&M leather jacket, Bandolino pumps and H&M Obi belt.
Thank you for reading. Here is the tutorial for the hairstyle
Please remember to subscribe to my Youtube Channel to get notification of new lock tutorials and other exciting videos.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...