Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lock Warming Wrap style

Wow!!! The weekend is almost here. This week went by very quickly. I am happy because I can't wait for my Christmas holiday to get here.
Christmas is coming and the time is getting colder. Today was a bit breezy and cold so I had to bundle up. Besides wearing gloves and a coat my head needed some warmth too and so I whipped up this head wrap in a minute or less.
I wore the wrap to the gym and then took it off before my workout. Want to recreate the look? Watch the video below;
NB: I did not wear the makeup and jewelry to the gym. Did it for the purpose of this post.
Thank you for reading. Please remember that I have a giveaway for a lovely bag that I featured in a few  of my recent outfits. See the video below for the rules on how you can enter.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...