Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Hair Went Bananas

On the weekend when I washed my hair I did a banana hair mask to help restore moisture to my hair. I came across this recipe on CurlyNikki.com and modified it a bit to suit my hair needs as well as to utilize the ingredients I had. During the colder months my hair tend to get extra dry and I like to feed it moisture using items/concoctions from my kitchen.
What homemade products do you use to add moisture to your hair?

Things You'll need 

3 over ripe bananas
1 egg
5 tablespoon honey
6 tablespoon yogurt
6 tablespoon Jamaican Black Castor Oil


Instructions

  • Whip all the ingredient with a hand held mixer or blend.
  • Apply to your hair from root to ends. Make sure to concentrate the products to your ends.
  • Add a steam cap. Allow the mixture to sit in your hair for 15 minutes.
  • Rinse the product with lukewarm or cold water and apply your conditioner.
NB: You may sit under a dryer to speed up the process. If you do just do 10 minutes depending on you heat settings.

After this you should have silky moisturizer hair at least I did. If you've tried this mix let me know how it worked for you.

Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel for step by step instructions on how you can recreate the hairstyle featured on Jungle Barbie. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...