Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Product Review: Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue & Baby Butter Creme

This weekend when I washed my hair I tried 2 sample products from the Miss Jessie's line and loved how they made my hair feel and look. However, I was not too keen on the ingredients used in the products. Anyhoo, I used them because I am trying to find a great creme moisturizer that is build up free as well as I was curious to find out for myself what the hype was about these products. The 2 products I am referring to are Curly Meringue and the Baby Butter Creme.
 These 2 products together works wonders for my locks in terms of moisture. I must say I think that if I use them too often, then they will definitely build up on my hair because when applied they made my hair a little sticky the feeling you get when you use wax.  I mixed them together because the packets were quite small and I have a lot of hair.

This is just my observation from using these products twice. Have you ever used any products from the line? What product(s) have you used? How did you like the?

Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel for step by step instructions on how you can recreate the styles featured on Jungle Barbie in your own hair.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn


No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...