Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Requested Wedding Up do: I Heart This Up do

Today's hairstyle is a request from one of my Youtube subscribers. She mailed me to ask if I could come up with a hairstyle for her wedding in December. Her requests was very simple. She wanted an up do with a bang.
Knowing how special the day was, I did not want to come up with an ordinary bang. I want her hairstyle to be banging so, I tried this heart bang.
I did two french rolls at the back and then form the bang with a rubberband and a few pins. I wanted to try the style on myself before I make a tutorial.

I wore the hairstyle today to do my weekly errands. As you will see this hairstyle can be casual as well as dressed up. What you wear will determine the look you are going for.
I went for a more casual look and paired a Forever21 sweater and DKNY denim with the hairstyle.
The weather was not so cold today and I did not need to wear a coat but for added warmth I woe this Bershka faux fur vest.
To add some edge to the hairstyle and outfit I wore these leather and chain vintage gold Bershka earrings.
I hyped up my accessories and besides the leather earrings, I wore a crown and heart necklace from Forever21, Topshop silver leather embellished ring, and Forever21 Cowgirl ring.
Comfort was a must today as I was on my feet for a long time. These Zara metallic flats were the perfect shoes to pair with the outfit as it adds comfort and a unexpected pop of color. I went for a similar color bag and took this leather clutch from a vendor at the Design Festa I went to on Sunday.
 Here the completed look.
Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Style went well so here goes the tutorial.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...