Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Twists and Leaps

Monday, November 26, 2012

Twists and Leaps

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope you all had a great holiday and weekend. Mine was busy busy busy but I got a chance to wash and retwist my hair.
I am currently wearing my hair straight and came up this hairstyle. All I did was a series of two strand twist. I will have a tutorial for this style coming soon so stay tuned. This hairstyle is one of the many Christmas looks that I'll be doing. Let me know if you like it in the comment box below.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing this Forever21 leggings and tank.
To make the outfit winter appropriate I wore this cardigan from Mango.
I love this outfit because it is effortless and chic. To accessorize the outfit I wore a H&M and Forever21 bracelet, Forever21 ring and necklace and ANAP earrings.
I wore this H&M ankle boots and took this Louis Vuitton bag.
Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel for instructions on how you can recreate this hairstyle in your own hair.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Cute...look forward to the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carmel76. I will be uploading it soon.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...