Thursday, November 29, 2012

Winter headwrap and A wide LEgged Denim

Winter winter winter!!!!!! My hair do not like thee. I have been very lazy at styling my hair lately because when I do my head is cold and I am unable to wear a hat or beanie. Either they cannot fit on my head or they will ruin my hairstyle.
For me comfort is paramount so I rather wear a headwrap, hat, or beanie.
Today, I did this very simple wrap style. Here's the tutorial for this head wrap style.
It's nothing major but here are a few pictures.
I did a smokey eye, pink cheeks and nude lips as well as some dramatic lashes.
 For this wrap style, I wanted a very effortless sophisticated look. I wore a GAP silk button down with a pair of Adriano Goldchmied wide legged denim.
I accessorized the outfit with my Baginc.com bag, Kenneth Cole watch, Forever21 chunky bracelet and necklace, ANAP button earrings and a large cocktail ring from Forever21.
I also wore a purple cardigan from Mango for added warmth.
How do you style your hair when it's cold/during winter?
 Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel for instructions on how you can recreate the hairstyles featured on Jungle Barbie in your own hair.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog from black girl long hair and absolutely love your style!
    Nice to see more natural ladies in Japan! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting and the compliments Noire.

      Delete
  2. I'm not a big headwrap person but I LOVE this look. Sophisticated and chic.

    ReplyDelete

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...