Monday, December 3, 2012

Banging Simple with Leather

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend.
Today's post is a request from on of my subscriber. She asked me to do a post styling leather short to wear out during the evening or night during the summer.
I put this look together along with a simple hairstyle and makeup look. The hairstyle is a low bun with a sweeping bang.
I paired this Uniqlo faux leather shorts with a GAP turtle neck and a pair of tights from the GAP.
The turtle neck and the tights add extra warmth.
As for accessories I am wearing a large stone ring from H&M, ANAP button earrings and Forever21 collar necklace.
My Baginc.com clutch and Jessica Simpson ankle boots adds some extra edge to the look.
Thank you for reading. I will be having a very informative post tomorrow so stay tuned. 
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...