Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Barbie in the Spotlight: Ibkaymae

Today's Barbie in the Spotlight is a Jungle Barbie friend from Instagram. Ibkaymae, did one of my recent updos. I like when my Barbie friends try my hairstyles and make it their own. I am delighted to big them up by sharing the styles with my readers.
If you tried any of my hairstyles, please go ahead and tag my on Facebook and Instagram, tweeter or email Jungle Barbie at synethiae@gmail.com.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I notice that whenever we see your locks, they are ALWAYS maintained from root to tip, which is great. How do you keep your new growth, and your root area so well kept. What product do you use at the root area? My hair,(roots especially), is very soft and I have a lot of slippage at the hairline. Thanks in advance for any tips or product info that you might share. It was also suggested to me to wear bobby pins on my hairline as well as spritz to help with the locking process. I have used gel on my edges, to just wear it brushed down, but am wanting to lock them. Any suggestions???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lady Butterfly, I did a video on my Youtube channe where I walked through all the steps that I do to keep my hair neat. It is titled "How to make your roots stay fresher/neater longer". I think it's best to watch the video because I went indepth. Hope the video was helpful and gave you some great ideas.

      Syn

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...