Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Beanie Beanie Beanie Beanie!!!!!!

This Sunday I had to go in for training and I was not feeling it. It was cold, I had to wake up super early and I was a little tired. This was me Sunday morning.
I did not want to go outside. In the morning I was psyching up myself for the day ahead.
The dress code for our training is comfortable and relax. Seeing that it was super cold, I wore a beanie my new loved hair accessory.
 To complete my outfit, I wore a turtle neck sweater from the Gap with my coat Uniqlo denim.
I added this grey Calvin Klein vest for some added warmth.
These Bershka leather with chain hoops add some edge to the outfit. Seeing that it was cold and windy on Sunday I wore a pair of boots from Steve Madden,
and this puffer jacket from H&M.
This large Zara mens bag completed my look.
At the end of the day I was hoping to feel like this but I wasn't because I was super tired. Anyhoo, I'm a trooper and I survived.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

4 comments:

  1. where did you get the beanie from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were able to comfortably put all your locs in the beanie? Or did you hav to tie down your hair underneath?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I was able to get them all in comfortably.

      Delete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...