Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Easy Spin into the Week

Monday, December 10, 2012

Easy Spin into the Week

 Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Speaking of weekend, over the weekend I had a business meeting and I did this hairstyle. I literally had 5 minutes to style my hair and leave the house.
I set my alarm but for some reason it did not go off and I overslept seeing that it was the weekend. Anyhoo, this is the hairstyle I came up with and wore. All I did was made a roll at the front and a bun at the back. This hairstyle is very easy to achieve. Will take you less than 5 minutes.
Saturday was cold and gloomy so I decided to wear some bright colors. 
I wore a GAP cardigan as a sweater with a Forever21 bodycon knee length skirt and skinny belt.
To glam up the outfit, I wore a sequins collar from Forever21.
Aldo and LIPS earring, Jessica Simpson boots and Baginc.com bag completed the look. I did wear a pair of opaque tights but took them off as soon as I got home. I hate them.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...