Wednesday, December 12, 2012

hEARRING your pLAIN uPDO

Wow!!! The week is going by so quickly and I am loving it. I will be on vacation in T minus 10 days. I am super excited but hate the packing part of it.

Anyhoo, on to the matter at hand. So I did this hairstyle and wanted some funk to it without adding a scarf or flower and decided to use a few of my studs.
You can use whatever earrings you have just make sure you secure them in your locks to prevent them from falling out.
Loving how they add some added interest and edge to the hairstyle.
I wanted a casual cute outfit to go with my hairstyle and so I chose to wear this military inspired Gap top with some pink H&M leggings.
Apart from being thick and super warm, I love that this top has pockets at the sides. Pockets are always a plus for me whether dresses, skirts or tops.
For my accessories, I wore these large gold hoops from Topshop with some Bershka bangles.
Loving these H&M ankle boots with the outfit. 
The look was completed with a Zara clutch/shoulder bag.
Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get step by step instructions on how to recreate the hairstyles featured on Jungle Barbie.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO, 
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...