Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Question of the Day

I was checking my list of requests and this question came up a lot of times so I will address it in today's blog post. The question is "How do I make your hair/roots look neater/fresher longer?" I don't think I am doing any thing spectacular and I am happy to share what I usually do when I wash my hair, twist it, shower, workout and go to sleep. If you would like to see my suggestions, you may watch the video below.
If you have any questions concerns or queries, please leave them in the comment box or you can email Jungle Barbie at synethiae@gmail.com. Thank you for reading and watching. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...