Monday, December 17, 2012

WrApPeD uP

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!!!! Hope you had a great weekend. I just want to apologize for not posting as frequently as I used to. I am in a transitional period and will share it with you all in the new year. Please bear with me as I go through this phase.
Today's hairstyle will be a head wrap. I have been wearing lots of head wraps and hats lately. This is because the weather here is very cold colder than previous years. I like to keep my head warm and what better way to do it than wear a hat or head wrap.
This head wrap is pretty simple. I love the added interest with the hair falling to the side. I also tried a variation to this wrap style by tucking under the ends into the scarf.
If you want to protect your hair but have a little peeking out then you could do this style.
For the colder months layering is key and today I wore a white Gap button down shirt with a Uniqlo puffer camo vest and Zara pants.
As for my accessories, I took my Zara large tote,
wore a Mango bangle and Forever21 bracelet, H&M ring and ANAP button earrings.
Loving these leopard printed boots from Forever 21 and thought they went well with the outfit.
Here are a few pictures of the variation to the wrap style. Let me know which you prefer.
Thank you for reading. A tutorial for this wrap style will be coming soon so stay tuned.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...