Monday, January 28, 2013

Bantu knotting in the Jungle

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!!!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I was a little under the weather but that did not stopped me from showing my hair some love.
I washed and deep conditioned my hair. My hair needed it especially now that the time is super cold and dry. I will be having a post tomorrow on what I use and how I applied the mixture.

After I twisted and palm rolled my locks, I two strand twisted hem and the placed them in Bantu knots. I spiced up my knots by adding 5 flat twists rom the side to the front of my hair. Here are a few pictures of the style.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a structured skater Forever21 dress with a leopard printed scarf from Zara to add some flair and color to the outfit.
 I removed the belt the dress came with and wore this teal skinny Steve Madden belt.
Because of the style of the dress, I did not want to wear a shoe with a very high heel and went for this Zara pumps.
 I paired the outfit with a teal Coach clutch to tie in with my accent color.
 To complete my look I wore a yellow Zara blazer.
 Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe t my Youtube channel to get step by step instructions on how to recreate the hairstyles featured here n your own hair.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Your blog is a good source of great pictures and insights. I’ll surely be coming back. See you around!Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...