Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Barbie in the Spotlight: Mahoganyq_100

Today I have a Barbie in the spotlight. This is my first one for the new year and I am excited to share this wonderful Barbie with you. I like when my Barbie friends try hairstyles I create and make it their own. Mahoganyq_100 one of my Instagram Barbie friends did that very well and I am excited to see the results she got. Please show her some love if you are on Instagram. 

If you tried any of my hairstyles, please go ahead and tag my on Facebook and Instagram, tweet or email Jungle Barbie at synethiae@gmail.com.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn


No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...