Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BUn and Brunch

On Saturday, I went to The Waffle on Sunset Boulevard for brunch with my Boo. After which I went and got my eyebrows threaded.
I had 20 minutes to get ready (hair and clothes) so, I did this very quick messy bun which went perfect with my outfit.
The outfit I wore was pretty laid back and simple. I paired a floral high low button down from Target with a black pair of leggings from Zara.
I added these turquois flat to make the outfit pop a little more.
As for my accessories, I wore a large ring from Forever21, Citizen watch, Topshop hoops and Baginc bag.
Wasn't sure of the weather, so I wore this faux leather jacket from Forever21.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to master the bun. You do such a great job... I'll have to keep practicing!

    Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes practice and if you keep practicing as you said you will have it down pat in no time.
      You are welcome Michael.

      Delete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help you ste...