Monday, January 21, 2013

Buns, Squares and Points

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. Today's post will be my hairstyle and outfit from Sunday.
As I mentioned in previous blog post, I administer oral English exams and so I get a chance to dress professionally. I wanted an effortless yet chic outfit and paired it with this textured high bun.
I will try to do a tutorial for this hairstyle because it is very quick and super easy.
I wore this red and white sweater from Forever21 along with this Bershka collar to add some edge to the sweater.
Loving mens inspired trousers and thought this went well with the sweater. I paired the Forever21 pants  with some pointed toe pumps I picked up in Marshalls.
My faux fur collar added some warmth to my outfit.
My Zara tote was perfect for the outfit as I had quite a bit to carry.
My outfit was completed with this wool coat. I used a skinny teal belt to add some color to the coat.
Want to recreate the hairstyle featured? Check the video tutorial below.
This is the completed look. Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get step by step instruction on how to recreate the hairstyles featured here on the blog.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...